2011年8月10日星期三

Xian China Travel Guide


Had heard the ancient capital china train travel of Xi'an, the humanities, the ancient capital of 13 dynasties in this settlement, shows that cultural heritage is very deep. Before starting a lot of lines in the Online search. Finally, and her husband agreed to Beilin, Bell and Drum Tower, Terracotta Warriors, Big Wild Goose Pagoda, yes, there is now Xi'an World Park, Park will take this chance to get around the death.

After setting a good trip, picked the hotel. For most of us civilians, ordinary people, of course, is quality and cheap okay. So we wander the web a long time, finally found a home Jinjiang Tower accessories, the price was more than 200. And found many of their online home evaluation, are well written. I even suspect that is not fake. While I hesitated, I heard my colleague to go to Xi'an, I recommend immediately Luomashi Jinjiang store, train travel in china said his last trip to Xi'an to live in this store, services, health is not too say. Then look at me astonished colleagues looked at him, hurriedly asked me how is it? I said I just saw this online store in the evaluation, that are false, you are here boast, I almost have thought you asked it! I am a white colleague, put your trust in the past I do not receive a dime, see you then, just like the world is a liar?

19:30 pm afternoon dragged a heavy box to the front desk. Fortunately, the hotel easy to find, also near bus from the airport, about 6 minutes right away, even through the middle of an underground channel.

Front very quickly I do the procedure. Oh by the way, there is a very nice front MM, all staring at my husband looked for a long time, but I kick with his foot. These men!

Hee hee do not introduce the hotel, or I have become a care! Anyway, everyone's assessment is true, as the hotel as well! For more information, please shift to China Travel Stories

没有评论:

发表评论